Awareness Ribbon Suncatcher
Show your support for the cause with an awareness ribbon from KOG!
- Pink Ribbon - Most commonly associated with breast cancer awareness, this ribbon is also a symbol for birth parents, and childhood cancer awareness (alternative color: light blue)
- Yellow Ribbon - We've all seen this symbol used to support our troops, but it is also a symbol for suicide prevention, adoptive parents, amber alerts, bladder cancer, spina bifida, endometriosis, and a general symbol for hope. A yellow ribbon with a heart is used to represent the survivors left behind after a suicide.
- Green Ribbon - This color is a symbol of childhood depression, missing children, open records for adoptees, environmental concerns, kidney cancer, tissue/organ donation, homeopathy, and worker and driving safety
- White Ribbon - This color is a symbol of innocence, victims of terrorism, violence against women, peace, right to life, bone cancer, adoptees, and retinal blastoma
- Red Ribbon - Most commonly associated with the fight against AIDS and HIV, this ribbon also is a symbol for heart disease, stroke, substance abuse, MADD, DARE, Epidermolysis Bullosa, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Light Blue Ribbon -Â Symbolizes childhood cancer (alternative color: pink), prostate cancer, Trisomy 18, and scleroderma
- Teal Ribbon -Â Used to represent awareness of ovarian cancer, polycystic ovarian syndrome, sexual assault, tsunami victims, cervical and uterine cancers, anxiety disorders and agoraphobia
- Orange Ribbon -Â Known for supporting Kidney Cancer, hunger awareness and malnutrition awareness, Multiple Sclerosis and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (formerly known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) Awareness, Cancer/Lupus/Leukemia Awareness, and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyper Disorder)
- Lime Green Ribbon -Â Typically associated with non-Hodgkin lymphoma awareness
- Jade RIbbon - Commonly used for awareness ofÂ hepatitis B and liver cancer
- Blue Ribbon -Â Shows support for freedom of speech, freedom of press, and freedom of association online, Canada's National Non-Smoking Week, ACLU
- Purple Ribbon -Â Month of the Military Child, Celebrating Military Kids, Spirit Day and victims of homophobia, awareness of interpersonal (domestic) violence and abuse prevention
- Black Ribbon - Promotes awareness for POW/MIAs, Used in memoriam and mourning
- Gray (grey) Ribbon - Gray ribbons are used for brain cancer awareness
Approximate size is 4 3/4" tall by 3" wide
This item is handmade to order. Please allow three to five days for us to get it ready for you.
All of the items at Kokomo Opalescent Glass are handmade with pride in Indiana; because they are handmade there may be some variations from the photos.